Helping You Plan Some Halloween Fun!
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Rinse off the seeds and remove any stringy bits of pumpkin hanging on them. Pat the seeds dry with a paper towel.
- In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin seeds with the melted butter and salt. Spread them in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes, or until crisp and golden. Store in an airtight container.
- Herbed Pumpkin Seeds – Use olive oil instead of butter and add 1 tablespoon each of dried basil and dried rosemary.
- Spiced Pumpkin Seeds – Add 2 teaspoons chili powder along with the salt.
- Curried Pumpkin Seeds – Add 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder along with the salt.